Whitney is licensed in GA, Ok, and Florida
What I do:
- I review your application in depth and ask for all possible documents I can anticipate the lender requesting and setting expectations on what next steps you can expect
- I will review each document to make sure it meets lender standards before submitting to avoid a back and forth and never end list of requests
- We have the ability for you to securely upload your documents, fax, email or drop them off in person
- You receive updates from me every 2 days or so regarding where we are in the process and what steps are next
- I coordinate with every party in the transaction. That includes real estate agents, insurance company, title company, appraisal management company, HOA, the lender, and any other parties affiliated with the transaction. I do my due diligence to make sure each party has done what their expectations are in the transaction in a timely manner and ensure there is open communication flowing so there aren’t any bottlenecks in the process
- I review all of the fees received to ensure accuracy and explain them all in detail so you understand who is getting paid what and for what reason.
- I go above and beyond to get 3rd party items to help ease the process on all parties. This could be employment verifications, rental verifications, binding homeowner’s insurance, getting needed information from an HOA, etc
- If there are ever any hurdles we have to jump through, all parties will know as soon as it becomes apparent and what options/alternatives we have. All efforts are made to flush out any challenges early on in the process and not right before closing
- As we prepare for closing, I coordinate to ensure the closing is scheduled appropriately and buyer knows their expectations for signing, bringing funds to closing, and pre-reviewing closing documents in advance so signing at closing is a breeze
- We are available by phone, email, in person and video chat to answer any questions or talk about the remaining steps in the process
- We work with a LOT of 3rd parties in the Jacksonville area, so if you need recommendations for home related needs, we generally can point you I the direction of reputable people
- We put what is important to you first. We will not pressure anyone into a transaction that doesn’t make sense financially or as a means to meeting their goals
- We are with you even after closing. We make sure that you know how to make your first payment and send out reminders throughout the year that impact you. This could be related to escrows, homeowner’s insurance, refinance opportunities, homesteading your property, etc. If you have servicing related issues, we work to help resolve those with you through the lender
- High School – Richmond Hill, GA
- Master’s degree in Business from Columbia College
- 10+ years in the mortgage industry
- Married for 14 yrs, 2 kids (9 boy, 11 girl). Gymnastics team mom, Baseball Dugout mom. Homeschool. Moved to FL in 2006. Previously lived in SC and GA. Big SC Gamecocks and GA Bulldog household.
- Hobbies: boating, cooking, relaxing in the sun at the beach, travelling to tropical locations
Why Choose Us?
We are here solely to help take the worry and confusion out of the financing process. You can count on us.
No Obligation Consultation
Fast & Efficient application process
All information kept private and secure
We shop lenders so you get the best deal
Personalized service from a dedicated professional
Get a faster, easier mortgage
First Down Mortgage
8 am - 5 pm
3227 Atlantic Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32207