First Down Mortgage
Calling Qualified Loan Officers
- Meet with prospective loan applications to identify their needs and collect needed information
- Educate, advise, and guides prospective borrowers through the early stages of the process
- Assess client suitability and eligibility for a variety of loan products and lenders
- Operate in compliance with all laws and regulations
- Go the “extra mile” to build trusting relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Maintain referral relationships and cultivate new relationships with key centers of influence
- Solid understanding of residential mortgage lending products and practices
- Proven experience in telephone business-to-consumer sales is a must
- Must meet and follow all federal & state regulatory licensing requirements.
- Possess a positive, high-energy attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated ability to work in a goal-oriented environment
- Solid understanding of lead pipeline management and conversion
If you are looking to get paid for the value you can bring, if you want the freedom to work how and when you want, if you want to be treated like a responsible professional, if you’re sick of being another cog in the corporate machine…then look no further. We are looking for quality over quantity.
Ready to join our Super Team?
Please fill out the form below and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you.
Come on by!
8 am – 5 pm
3227 Atlantic Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32207